Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer is underway


This is one of the factors that I was so exhausted in the month of May. Life is feeling very manageable with one main job. My swimmers are adorable and we are having a great time. I am exhausted after 8 hours at the pool, but life is good.

I took my friends on an Adventure with Ariane trip to Angel Island. It is an Island in the Bay Area. The day was perfect and we rode around the island. This was at our picnic site. Seriously and amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Kenny, Me, and Dustin at the sign of Angel Island after we got off the ferry.



Nate, Kenny, Jenn, and me on the ferry from Tiburon.

Another Adventure with Ariane with my Relief Society. We walked around the vernal pools in Fair Oaks. Another great day and good people.

Life is going well. I am busy. I look forward to the rest of my summer. Here is what I am hoping/planning to do:

Swim Meets
Stake Youth Trek
Girls Camp
Camping
Camden's Wedding in Albuquerque
Camden's reception in Sacramento
My 30th Birthday
Disneyland
Winnemucca, NV trip with Friends
Drive In's
River Cat's Game
Super Sprint Triathlon
Taylin's Baptism


3 comments:

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I can't believe your mom is letting Camden get married! I thought she vowed to keep him single forever!

Sounds like an Awesome summer! I wish I could go on an "Adventure with Ariane." Sounds pretty adventurous!

Charla and Jarom said...

Camden's getting married, say what?! That just re-iterates your next one of, we're turning 30 this year, say what?! I miss my adventures with Ariane!!!!!!!!

The Bjurstrom Family said...

Ariane,

Thanks so much for coming to Dylan's funeral. It meant a lot. So tell me about this Super Sprint Tri? Is it the one you did last year. Of course given everything that has happened recently I won't do it this year, but maybe next year:)