Saturday, May 21, 2011


My Southern CA trip

Spring break was a perfect time to take a trip to Southern CA. My friend Ben and I headed down HWY 1 bright and early. He biked down the highway and I enjoyed the sights as I got to visit many beautiful areas of the coast.

Ben and I at 17 mile drive right before the big bike ride


After getting down to So CA and my sister's house, I decided to go see the sites. I was able to take a trip to the Ronald Reagan's Presidential Library. It was incredibly fascinating and an amazing museum.


Here's the Air Force One jet in the museum.


Tanisha lives by the beach and we loved going to visit the beach with the kids. I loved being able to relax and enjoy the family.



Mom and my sisters



We went to Santa Barbara to see the mission. In my opinion, it's one of the prettiest missions built. I do have a fascination for these missions. It probably started after teaching fourth grade history.



Janessa, Hudson, Allan, Taylin, Tanisha, Briley, Colbie, Ariane and Mom

I had a great trip with the family. I know it's been forever since I have blogged. I have many more trips and events to write about. My month of May is always incredibly busy. I am grateful to be able to keep my sanity so far. I work all day long in my classroom, then run to swim practice, and then every night there is some sort of meeting for church or school. I'm just looking forward to June 18th, the last day of school. It feels like forever away, but I am excited!

1 comment:

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

You forgot to name Allan in the last photo, he has his back to the camera like always but he's there