Thursday, July 28, 2011

Utah!

My mom and I made a quick trip out to Utah during the 4th of July weekend. I had a great time seeing some sites and visiting with family and friends. Here is a look.


Mom and I overlooking the Salt Lake Temple




I met up with my friend Sean and we went to Daniel Wood's grave in Woods Cross, Utah. We both found we are related to Daniel Wood a while back, so we had to check it out.


We had both never been to Ensign's Peak. It was a great little hike up and amazing view.





Amazing view from Ensign's Peak.



Proof I saw some amazing fireworks. We watched them at a beautiful golf course overlooking Salt Lake.


On our way up to Logan to see my sister, we saw this huge white building in Brigham City. We took a closer look and it was the temple and it really is close to being done. I only took movies of my nephews and niece, so no pictures. It was great to see them. I also spent time with Camden, Etta, Grandma, Kari, Melissa, and others. It was a great little trip!

No comments: