Friday, August 27, 2010

I got my job back!


After many prayers and visits to the temple, I was told today that I will have a job this school year. I was invited to come to the district office on Monday, August30th to choose my assignment for this year. Our schools start the day after Labor Day. The district was able to re-hire quite a few of the laid off teachers and my number is now up. I am so happy to have a job. I know I am number 11 on the list, so I may not get much of a choice. I am just so blessed to be called back to have a job this year. I am also grateful for the opportunity to sub so much last year. I have been to most of the 60 schools in the district, so I have some idea of the schools when I pick. I am just so excited to have my job back!

6 comments:

THE BELLS said...

YAY!!!!!!!

Kristie said...

Congratulations! Hope you get a school you are comfortable with.

keciathompson said...

SWEEEEEEEET!!!! Let me know what grade you get. Hugs!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

AWESOME!!! We'd love to see you at Sequoia!

Charla and Jarom said...

That's GREAT news!

Erixgirl said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. Whatever grade you get, those are going to be some lucky kids!!!! Have a wonderful school year!!!