Monday, October 25, 2010

Disneyland 2010


My friends and I decided to finally go to Disneyland after talking about it for many months. We left after work on Friday and got into our hotel at 1am. We were at the park by 7:45am. It was a tough schedule, but well worth it! Our goal was to ride more than 27 rides (a previous accomplishment). Being a crazy Saturday, the place was BUSY! We were efficient and used our fast passes very wisely. We rode as many rides as we could first thing while fast passing as we went. We saved our fast passes until later when the parks were CRAZY. It worked and we experienced 30 attractions!


Chris, Nicole, Me, and Dustin
Chris and I on Toy Story. The only line we really waited in!
This was us at the end of the night, holding up 28 for our 28th ride!
Me and Dustin in New Orleans...my true Southern Friend!
Dustin, Jenn, Chris, Me and Nicole at the end of the night. Still happy to be with each other.
Nicole, Chris, Me , and Dustin
Waiting in line for Tower of Terror...Seriously I could ride this all day!
Waiting in Toy Story
Go team Cross Fit! We had a great weekend. We left the park at midnight and got back to our hotel again around 1am. We were up early to go to church and drive home. Let's just say that I went to bed at 8:30pm that night. I am still exhausted today. It was a memorable weekend!

2 comments:

Cheralyn said...

How fun. I love Disneyland, and if my kids were able to handle a weekend like you had, we would have season passes and go once a month. So much fun.

kristin said...

I just caught up on your blog. You've been one busy girl!
This is my kind of quick vacation- Go til you drop dead. How fun!! You are giving me the itch to go again:)