Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One of my Favorite Things


So, it's true! This is lately one of my favorite things. My friend, John, brought this over to me as a present during my Mentalist Party. He gave it to me as a joke and I laughed hard as I opened it. I didn't realize I would really actually like it a lot.
I read every night before I go to bed. Usually, it is a church book or a novel. I didn't have anything to read one night, so I opened up this book. It is actually quite interesting. I love trivia and interesting stories and this book is full of them. I actually get excited to go to bed, so that I can read this book. I usually only can keep my eyes open for 5 minutes, but those few minutes are solely focused on the weird and unusual facts of Hollywood. Thanks John for giving me my few minutes of joy at night!

2 comments:

The Reiersens said...

I can't believe it. I'm always looking for a good new read and they do not have this book at my local library. Who doesn't want to read a bathroom reader, come on! :)

Charla and Jarom said...

I was thinking about you last night while watching the Amazing Race! They were in Norway. I miss you, wish we lived closer!