Friday, December 17, 2010

It's been FOREVER!



It has been forever! My computer broke for about 1 month. It was heartbreaking and very frustrating. Luckily, my friend had his roommate look at it. He was able to save my computer! It took a cherry cheesecake and mint brownies, but well worth the payment.

Here are a few pictures of my classroom. We had Open House (yes, very early in the year) and it probably has not looked this clean since. I am just so glad that I have two weeks of freedom from school. I am exhausted and need to recuperate. (Yes, I have a piano)!






The Bair Family took a Thanksgiving Walk to the huge rock pile. It was a great way to get out and enjoy the day!


Jenn had free tickets to a Kings Game and what an amazing game! We were 7 rows from the court. We even had our own server, if we wanted to spend a billion dollars for food. Jenn, Sean, Kristen, and I loved sitting down low, seeing everything, have "H" preferred parking (amazing spot and free), and they won! INCREDIBLE!

I took some friends on Adventures with Ariane. We went to the huge rock pile in Fair Oaks. We had great weather and the view was beautiful!


They took the safe way down!

What a fun group of friends! Not pictured: Jenn is taking the picture.

Janessa went into labor on Sunday afternoon and had her baby a few hours later. Here she is minutes after having a baby and looking good!

Baby Hudson Ryde Gilbert and looking like an old man! It's fun to have another little one around!

2 comments:

Nora said...

Janessa had a baby?! I had no idea she was pregnant. She's a baby making machine. Tell her to keep up the good work...and to update her blog when she has the chance : )

eran said...

Ariane...

What a great life!!! Enjoy it.

Eran