Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Update

Tanisha, Alan, Ariane, and Ben

Here is the latest! It's been a busy few weeks. First, I did my first duathlon (2 mile run, 8 mile bike ride, 2 mile run). Tanisha, Danny (my brother in-law), Ben, Alan, and I all did the free event! It was nice having a few weeks off in December to train. It was freezing and it was exhausting, but I am glad that I finished!

We had a YSA Super Activity on Saturday. We combined with Hands on Sacramento to help pull weeds at a park. It was freezing and dirty, but it was a good time!


Time to hit the ice rink once before it closed downtown. Chandra, Jenn, Me, and Kristen on the puddles of melted ice.

Me, Chandra, and Heidi

Dustin loving life with the girls
Kristen, Jenn, Ariane, Dustin, Heidi, Chandra



Our Monday adventure in Winters! I've wanted to go forever since my friend Kristen told me she is from there. We had a great MLK day visiting the local sites.


We picked up our deli picnic lunch and headed over to the bridge. I do love bridges and Kristen told me they had a nice one. She didn't disappoint. I loved it!

The friends on the bridge
We finally made it to Lake Berryessa for our golfing adventure. It was a beautiful day (Sacramento was stuck under fog) and it was so much fun.

Overall, life is going well. I'm back to school and am looking forward to the next break!

No comments: